Friday, December 28, 2007

Time to go home

Time to go home

TA-DA!

TA-DA!
Here she is... a whopper at 8 pounds seven ounces. I don't think anyone was surprised at the amount of hair on this little girl's head. Here she is fresh out of the oven. I was able to get her out med free and in about four pushes. I think my body was made for makin' babies!

Meet Mom

Meet Mom
This is my mommy Jen. She shot me out so fast it bruised my face! Thanks mom.

Big Peanut little peanut

Big Peanut little peanut
Here I am with my dad and my grandma Kathy. Daddy was calm and collected during the delivery eventhough mommy nearly broke his thumb.

Crazy Maddie

Crazy Maddie
My niece Madeline was more than excited to welcome "Baby Jen". She has taken on the big sister role and comes over every chance she gets to love on Gracie.

There's something wrong with this picture

There's something wrong with this picture
Grandma Ruth just about had a nervous breakdown when Bryan asked to place Gracie between the horns. I'm sure this is the first of many hunting pictures to come.

Poopie Virgin

Poopie Virgin
The first of many. This was more like a two-man job, but Bryan handled it like a two-time state fair champ.

Killer Beeeezzzzz

Killer Beeeezzzzz
Is that the Wu Tang Clan? No, the Davis swarm has made their way into the Baker home. I know you are all stunned at how cute Gracie looks in her costume but check out the beer drinkin' bumble bee in the back. Some guys will do anything for their little girl.

CHIEF PUNKIN

CHIEF PUNKIN
Mom not check bow. Baby look like baby wearing headband without feathers. Pillow not comfortable. Baby body look twisted. Bad mommy.

Whatta' Life

Whatta' Life
This is a picture of me during my visit to the playboy mansion. Dad said I needed to find a new set of friends. Doesn't everyone lounge naked in a fur coat?

Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Let's Get Ready to Rumble
At the age of 6 weeks with the height of 221/2 inches(95 percentile) and weighing in at 10 lbs 7oz (90 percentile)...Gracie Boom Boom Davis! Name not to follow her after the age of 16.

CHEESE!!!

CHEESE!!!
Did someone say cheese? This is a picture of me with my finger lickin' cousin Myah.

The Grand Poo Bah

The Grand Poo Bah
Here I am on my first vacation. I'm sporting my fur hat not made from any animals that my dad has killed. Don't worry tree huggers, I only rock faux fur. Sometimes when I wear this outfit with my fur coat, I'm mistaken for a drunk Russian.

Pismo Beach!

Pismo Beach!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Yoda's love child.

Too Much Turkey

Too Much Turkey

Baby's First Christmas

Baby's First Christmas

Mommy and Aunt Kris decided that it would be a good idea for finger lickin' cousin and I to take holiday pictures. It goes downhill from here.

down...

down...

keep going...

ROCK BOTTOM.

Cuddle Time With Daddy

Cuddle Time With Daddy

Take a Trip to The 5th Floor...

Take a Trip to The 5th Floor...
I'm not allowed to go many places since I haven't had my shots yet, but one place I do frequent is the American Jewelry Company. Here I am with my favorite Aunt "Bling Bling" Linda. When I take a trip to the 5th floor, I am treated to the best service including courses in Bling 101. I'm already learning about cut, karat, and clarity. Last time we were in there for two hours! Mommy told daddy we were at Costco. Shhhhh! Don't worry tree huggers, no deaths resulted from diggin' these diamonds.

The Many Faces of Grace

The Many Faces of Grace





Rubba Duba In The Tuba

Rubba Duba In The Tuba

My First Visit With Santa

My First Visit With Santa
Thanks to the Hunters, Gracie was able to meet the Jolly One for the first time. Apparently, they know Santa's bouncer and he was able to convince St. Nick to stop by and visit the Hunter household. We are very appreciative since we know that all of the kids visiting Santa during this visit are clean and have an updated shot record. This saves us from having to visit "mall" santa where we could come home with hepatitis or scabies.

All I want for Christmas is for someone to take this stupid bow off my head!

This is a picture of me and my future husband, Asher. Our children will NEVER go bald. As you can see he is entertained by my good looks and fine choice of accessories. Maybe I'll keep the bow.

More Boys!

More Boys!
Here I am with my friends Maddox and Marcus. We spent the entire day playing. As you can tell, I'm wiped out!